Thursday, December 15, 2011

Interactive Whiteboard with Educreations




 I was just told about a new App for the iPad the other day. Educreations turns your iPad into a interactive whiteboard complete with audio. Upon further investigation, you don't even need an iPad. You can sign up at their Website and use an online version of the same tool.


Because I just learned about Site and App, I haven't had a lot of time to work with it. Some of the things that I saw that I liked right away were: 
  • I like that you can use the iPad or your computer
  • You can record your voice while you are demonstrating
  • Add pictures from your computer or iPad (as well as Dropbox)
  • The Website lets you create classes and organize your finished lessons
  • Your finished lessons can be private, public, or public to just your school
  • You can search for other public lesson and use those that fit your needs.


Because I am in love with screencasting and hearing my own voice (my students may not agree), I really like what I see out of Educreation's Website, their online tool, and the iPad App. Give them all a try!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment